Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Sunday

AMAZING CONCERT.
Saturday night was nothing short of fun in Midtown Atlanta. Upon arrival, I got emerged into the newest band from SoCal, Young the Giant. After they played, we heard from the Black Keys, Cage the Elephant, and of course, Coldplay. I always heard that Coldplay was incredible live which definitely held true. I just downloaded their latest song, "Paradise", and I am enjoying it now.
So iTunes has officially captivated my attention for the past two hours and as I scroll through the "recommendations" and "listeners also bought" I will note the purchases now! Hopefully someone will find them of interest...

Hold on by Angus & Julia Stone
Miracle Worker by SuperHeavy
Flow by Cage the Elephant
I don't want Love by the Antlers
I'll Believe in Anything by Wolfparade
Could've Had Me by Lex Land
Home by Lisa Hannigan
Wishing Well by the Airborne Toxic Event
The Only One by the Black Keys
Thinking About you by Big Scary
Young Blood by the Naked and Famous
I'm Good, I'm Gone by Lykke Li
Set a Fire by Will Reagan & United Pursuit <3

One day I will learn how to post videos and clips from Music Midtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment