Friday, September 23, 2011

Come again.

So I know I haven't kept up with this site very well, along with other things, but I figured I would tackle the revival of my blog on my weekend solely devoted to non-school-things. My top three favorites hobbies consist of shopping, music, and Zaxby's, and since everyone knows and wishes not to hear how unhealthy their Kickin Chicken Sandwiches are I will chose to write about my passion: music. Although, I am an aspiring Fashion Merchandiser I cannot get enough of the latest bands, songs, and shows. Appropriate timing because I am going to Atlanta Midtown Music Fest tomorrow #Coldplay! Searching for music never hassles me, only my bank account, but every dollar is well worth the satisfaction. So here I am sharing what I can and entirely open to suggestions.

:)

I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to. -Elvis Presley

No comments:

Post a Comment